Sunday, November 1, 2009

my excuse...






so we forgot our camera cord in calgary and i have not been able to download any pictures onto our computer (i did go to our friends house and download the ones that are posted, onto her computer) but that is just not a practical thing to do every time i want to do a post. so there you have it...until i get my cord...the pictures are going to be limited!
we made a new friend (yes we did) and she was housesitting at a beautiful house on an inlet. She invited us (and another family) over for a swim. we had a great time eating fruit, chatting, and checking out the boat that was parked a few feet from us!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Koen is soooo excited in the 2nd pic. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys it's been awhile, I can't believe how big my Nephews are getting! My Girlfriend and I made a blog as well, come check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete