Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Koen's first blog entry

My heart is happy. I really like my school. My teachers are Ms. Rattary and Mrs. Rivers. They are the best teachers. They give me stickers because I am working hard and learning to read and write. My friends are Isabella, Jaina, Carter, and Ezrie. I like to play on the playground and we get sand in our shoes! I like to walk along the ocean because I love watching the waves. I like to play with my Mama and we explore the ocean for rocks and shells and I like to play with my brother on the ocean with my Mom and Dad. I like to get sprayed by the blow hole. I have been learning to dive to the bottom of the pool and bring up stuff that is sitting there. Good-bye to all my friends and family. I miss you! love, Koen

3 comments:

  1. we miss you too koen! good to hear you have met some new friends. peace out homie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Parker:

    That is funny! How old was he when he wrote that?

    From Aubrey:

    Love it! Great work Koen! Best entry yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an awesome blog entry Koen! Well done!

    ReplyDelete