Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my sweetheart is 31!

handsome boy if i might say so myself...
let the parties continue... Kelly's big day was filled with his favorite 3 f's- family, food, and friends. i made his favorite lasagna, cheese buns, salad, veggies (not his favorite but he humors me by eating them) and ice cream cake!
I continue to grow more in love with this man God has given to me and appreciate our journey of growing and learning together (not always the easy road but definitely a fulfilling one)- I am very thankful for you babe, and every day we get together.... may there be many, many more!
Happy Birthday to you... this does make you my old man!!
our canadian friends, the Hayes', gave him his unofficially official Canadian status certificate and paraphernalia.... now that he is starting to study for his canadian citizenship exam!
thanks Hayes family for thought provoking discussion, laughter, and for providing the pool!!!!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE KELLY!!!!! We can't count that high...hahaha.... we love you!

    <3 Idaho Archie boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY... hope you day was a great one.

    ReplyDelete